Wednesday 26 February 2014

City in Motion

I know that its been a long time since I have posted anything new to this thing but in the spirit of turning over a new page I thought I would ctach everyone up on whats been happening in my life . So really its been about 8 or so months since I have updated and my life has been crazy !!! I traveled . I went to mexico for the first time and managed to get myself into an ocean pen with a shark , and I also made it back to Utah to see some of my most favorite people in the entire world . I moved .. again . I swear , since my mom passed away its like I can't seem to find a home , I think I have moved more times in the last 2 years then I have my entire life . I got a position at work . so after a year and a bit I decided to finally take the plunge and get a part time position at work ( mostly for the beifets but hey ) , sometimes I feel likes it more stress then its worth , but for the most part its been great . and finally ... I GOT A BOYFRIEND <3 I think that this is probably the biggest change in my life , over all its been an amazing experience , we have seen alot of ups and downs and shared in alot of loving and silly moments as well as some not so fun moments , I am a true and firm believer that relationships take work .. hard work and dedication from both parties , I think you have to make the choice on a daily basis to not give up when things are hard but rather fight that much harder to keep them , I know that with Chris I have found someone to fight my battles with and to keep me grounded when I start to let things get to crazy in my life . I am so proud of the man that he has become in the months since we have started dating and I am even more excited to see the person that he becomes in the future . Life is a rollercoaster ride , and I am slowly learning to just embrace it and enjoy the ride . XOXOX Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment