Monday 8 April 2013

The countdown and A new beginning


Once upon a time , I had a blog and then I forgot the password and my email was compromised and I couldn't reset my  password soooo this is my new beginning and I  am rather excited for a fresh start , so part of this post is going to introduction into my life and the second is going to be a countdown to the the things I am excited for coming up  .

Ok first things first , big thanks to andsamsam.blogspot.com for helping me pick a new name !!!!!
So a little about me , I am Katelyn and I am in my early 's 20's ( isn't it really exciting ) and I work in health care in long term care to be exact , its hard in a lot of ways and rewarding in a lot of other ways , I can say at the end of my day that I have made a difference ( or at least I hope I can ) and when I feel like poop , I can always leave work with a smile on my face , it truly is a rewarding gift  .
I  really enjoy the outdoors and everything that comes with it , hiking , swimming , camping .
I also recently caught the travel bug and now have this ridiculous urge to travel , so this is something that I will be doing a lot more of in the future .

The count down is on ...
19days till I start my vacation
21 days till my big sister has another baby ( sigh a boy , I have 3 nephews already )
25 days till I am on a plane to see on of my best friends graduate university

its been a tough few years and something I am always reminded of ( more so now then before ) is how short life is , how little time we spend on this earth , and how precious our time is .
I want to be able to look back at my life in 70 years and be proud of the choices I made and the friends I had , yes we make mistakes and we fall but we get back up again and learn to move forward , the trick is to learn from your mistakes the first time and then get back up ( sometimes I am guilty of not learning the first time ) , but that's the point is to live and learn and love , because at the end of the day the person we are today is not the same person we will be tomorrow and in 20 years we are constantly growing and  changing and becoming something even better then we had or ever could except !!!


Katelyn XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment